Very stylish furnished 2 bedroom apartment with large terrace/balcony facing south in the heart of the center of Amsterdam with view on the water of the so called Binnen Amstel.
This apartment has just been completely renovated to a high quality.
- Large hallway
- Very charming and bright living with luxurious equipped open kitchen. From the kitchen access to the large balcony facing south.
- Large master bedroom with bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Separate storage for washing machine and dryer.
- Second bedroom is also furnished as an office.
- In the basement is a storage of 6 m2.
- Communal storage for your bicycle downstairs
The apartment has been completely furnished by an interior architect. It is on the fifth floor and can be reached by elevator.
There is a possibility for a private parking spot for €260 p/m.
The apartment has a fantastic location in the heart of the old center, behind the house where Rembrandt has worked and lived. You are close to many places like Artis, the music theater, many shops and nice restaurants.
The subway (Metro) is less than a minute walk. Also easy access to main traffic arteries.