In an old warehouse (a so called"Rijksmonument") we offer you a completely furnished (with the possibility of unfurnished/semi furnished) very large (130m2) and unique one (large) bedroom apartment with huge living and a fantastic fire place.
- From the living room, with very high ceiling, you can enjoy a nice view on the water.
- The kitchen will invite everybody to start spending time cooking and it is a very nice spot to wine and dine as well.
- The kitchen is very well equipped.
- Large bathroom.
- There is a newly built staircase that leads to the large master bedroom upstairs. There is also a possibility to have a second guest room upstairs.
- Under the living room on the ground floor is a communal storage room where there is space to store 2 bikes.
- The apartment is very charismatic and tastefully furnished with only the very best brands and designs.
- There is also a possibility, if desired, to rent the apartment unfurnished.
The Prinseneiland is next to the Jordaan, which is part of the center of Amsterdam. The Jordaan is surrounded by water and has many picturesque bars, restaurants and shops.
It is possible to get a private parking spot just 25 meters from the apartment for €150 exc. vat.
In the past there were several shipyards and warehouses which have been converted into apartments in Amsterdam nowadays.
The Prinseneiland attracts people with an artistic background like musicians and painters. If you would need a parking pls ask us during the viewing. We might be able to find you a parking nearby for a very reasonable price.
Nice shops, restaurants and bars all around the corner.
On walking distance to the Central Station.
Available 1st November